Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Hello Internet!

"The mystery of summoning up words. Where are they in the mind, in the brain? They appear to be an agency from nowhere. They exist somewhere in our ground or in our air. They come from unknown darkness. From a place we normally don't think about"  - Tom Lubbock: a memoir of living with a brain tumour http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/2010/nov/07/tom-lubbock-brain-tumour-language

I’ve started this as a place to share my thoughts on everything and nothing with the world. Facebook used to be my outlet for this sort of thing but I got tired of having facebook friends I barely know commenting on something I’ve posted and then creeping on my profile and stalking my pictures, etc, etc. It’s gotten annoying so… tada! Here I am. I, blogger. Isn’t this exciting?

No comments:

Post a Comment